Friday, March 23, 2012

The Starting Block...

Some interesting facts about me:
  • I have way too many hobbies.
  • I enjoy all of my hobbies way too much to give any of them up.
  • If I blog about my hobbies, I tend to be more productive, especially if I think people are paying attention.

To elaborate, I'm a gamer of many types. I'm a roleplayer, both table-top and live action. I'm a miniature wargamer, focused on Warmachine/Hordes and Malifaux. I'm a card player, mainly World of Warcraft TCG. I'm a foam-sword-fighter. Hell, I'm even getting more into board games these days.

Currently, I want to focus on painting miniatures some more. In the past two years, I have only painted maybe a dozen or so models. In the past, I have painted way more than that and I'd like to get back to it. I'll probably set some kind of goals in that direction sometime soon. For now, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment