Monday, January 4, 2016

TOMB3 End of 2015 update - 3 down, 3 to go! Plus some bonus Neverborn! And January's TOMB3 plan!

As 2015 draws to an end, the TOMB3 is still going strong!  We're 3 months in, with 3 months left!  Cue the Bon Jovi!

In December, I completed the Guild Lawyer I plan to paint (Lawyer #2 may get paint some day, but not intending to play him for a while, so he's a low painting priority).  This picture was posted a few days ago.  Over the New Years break, I also managed to complete Lucius!  Woo!\


I've started mapping out the rest of the TOMB3, purchases and painting-wise, and I've got the following expenditures for January:  Gain $25 ($41.25 remaining), then purchase 3x Depleted ($21.00)($20.25 remaining) and purchased Teddy (I have Miss Ery ready for painting) ($18.00) This leaves me with $2.25 remaining, to carry on into February.

TOMB3 Status:


Finished:
Lucius:  Painted!
Bloodwretch 1:  Painted!
Bloodwretch 2:  Painted!
Scion of Black Blood:  Painted!
Lawyer 1: Painted!

Not Finished:
Guild Guard 1:  Partially painted.
Guild Guard 2:  Partially painted.
Primordial Magic - Partially Painted
Illuminated One - Partially Painted
Depleted (slenderman) - Still on Sprue
Depleted (lady) - Assembled 
Depleted (squidly) - Assembled
Miss Ery - Assembled

Not Likely To Be Used/Painted:
Lawyer 2:  Not planning to use, no intention to paint unless all other minis for the TOMB3 are done.
Dashel:  Reconsidering use after good times at tournament.  More games to decide.

Scribe:  Unsure if I intent to use him or not.

In addition to TOMB3 painting, I finished up a few Neverborn who have been sitting on my desk for a while, mostly painted:  Mister Tannen and Baby Kade!





More painting to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment