Thursday, December 3, 2015

Posting from the future! Kinda!

So technically we get the latest update for our crews on the first Monday of each month, which means that this is totally still a November post.  Right?  Right.  I'll take it.

Anyways,  I recently adopted a cat that has taken up waaaay lots of my painting time with playing and neatening up and other non-painting activities.  However, I have recently allowed him to start being in my office when I'm in there, which means I'm back to painting!  Have I done any yet?  Not Malifaux stuff!  But I plan to, and I've done a whole lot of assembly recently.

For November, I've got $35 to spend or keep.  What am I going to add to my crew?  More Minions.   Part of the Malifaux Starter Box, which is an awesome buy.  Assuming that all mini's are equal, each of the 8 from that box set is $8.25.  I'll buy 2 Bloodwretches for $16.50.  That leaves me with 18.50 to spend.  For the time being, I'll leave it unspent and keep it for next month, December.

I'm strongly considering a heavy hitter for next month, maybe a Teddy or the Hooded Rider.  I've also got a Tuco proxy ready for paint, so maybe some shooting action; to that end, I've got Angel-Eyes and the Scion of Black Blood available and ready too.  So many choices!

My intention is to do some painting tonight, and get some progress made on these minis.  If so, I'll update with some pictures.

{Updated Pictures go here someday}

Status as of end of November:
Lucius:  Partially painted.
Scribe:  Unsure if I intent to use him or not.
Guild Guard 1:  Partially painted.
Guild Guard 2:  Partially painted.
Lawyer 1: Partially painted.
Lawyer 2:  Not planning to use, no intention to paint unless all other minis for the TOMB3 are done.
Dashel:  Not planning to use, no intention to paint unless all other minis for the TOMB3 are done.
Bloodwretch 1:  Primed and ready for paint.
Bloodwretch 2:  Primed and ready for paint.


Arthur!

Also note, the curse of too many games:  I'm also trying to determine a pair of Cygnar lists for a War Machine tournament in March, where I have sworn to be fully painted.  I am not fully painted.  So I'll be juggling that with the TOMB3, and hopefully succeeding all around!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment