Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tale of Malifaux Bloggers 3 - Month 3 begins!

December, the bone-chillingly frigid month of snows and...yeah, I live in Florida, it's still 80 degrees out most days.  Christmas lights on palm trees, building a sand-man, etc.

More importantly, this is now month 3 of TOMB3.  I'm behind, as is often the case, but not out yet.  I've got paint on models, and I'm ready to add more paint to those who are not yet finished.  I'm planning to get some assembly and/or painting done in the next few days, I'll post before-and-after pictures if I make any serious progress.  Of course, I've got another $25 to spend on models for this month, which when added to last month's remainder, gives a total of $43.50 to spend.

I'm thinking of picking up a pair of Guild Riflemen, as well as maybe some swampfiends (Spawn Mother and Gupps).  Still considering what to purchase, and trying to get some paint on the models I have for the Tale already.

I've also got a Gaining Grounds tournament upcoming on December 12th, at Paladin Games in Orlando.  Don't tell them, but I'm planning to play Lucius in every game, for the TOMB3.  I won't be playing with only models for the Tale, but I'll be using the tournament to get some good experience with Lucius and see what other models I like with him.  I'm hoping to build up some proxies this week (Changelings and Corrupted Hounds, maybe the Mysterious Emmisary) specifically for the tournament, so I'll post those here too.  Maybe I'll even do a full tournament report, who knows (it'll likely depend on how interesting the games are and how successful I am).

No comments:

Post a Comment