Tuesday, March 15, 2016

STORMWALL!

It is done!

[Picture goes here to make this not such a tease]

Also, I finished the other half of the Rangers and started the Black 13th.  Hopefully finishing those three and eEiryss tonight after some GuildBall!

Progress:
Major Victoria Haley
Captain Allister Caine
Stormwall
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team (3 models)
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt
Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters (Cylena and 9 Grunts) (Bow-Nyss got quivers, sword-Nyss did not get scabbards, eff those things)
Rangers (Leader and 5 Grunts) 
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution - assembled!
Squire
Stormsmith Stormcaller

Odds are good that I'll be changing lists in such a way as to not need 10 Nyss Hunters...I don't have the time to get them done.  I might be able to finish the rest between tonight and tomorrow.  Maybe.  Either way, I'm already stoked about getting so much done!

No comments:

Post a Comment