Friday, March 11, 2016

The race continues! More like a marathon, really!

6 days until the Crucible and we're moving along at a solid pace!  Here's the latest:

Wednesday night:  Completed eCaine, Squire and Stormsmith
Thursday night:  Completed eHaley, 3 Rangers


Major Victoria Haley
Captain Allister Caine
Stormwall
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team (3 models)
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt
Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters (Cylena and 9 Grunts) (Bow-Nyss got quivers, sword-Nyss did not get scabbards, eff those things)
Rangers (Leader and 5 Grunts)  (that's half of them done)
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution - assembled!
Squire
Stormsmith Stormcaller

The Complete:
[Pics of completed models]

The Rest:

Pics of incomplete models]

I've got 21 left to paint, and I've already started 5 of them.  Everything is assembled and primed.  Unfortunately, I've got quite a full schedule for the weekend, which may derail my current momentum.  I'm going to try to minimize that, though!  We'll see how I come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment