Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The time is up! What's the verdict?

Did I finish everything?  No.  Did I change my lists around so that everything is painted?  Also, no.

I will be playing an unfinished (but partially painted) eEiryss and a primed Aiyana and Holt unit.

Everything else is completed.  Feeling pretty good about it, too.  Stormwall was an enormous task to finish, even with the base coats on it.  Black 13th are done now, too.  The Stormwall has made his way into my eCaine list as well, taking the place of the Nyss Hunters who will be painted shortly after the Crucible...and after I finish the last two members of my Alchemists Guild Ball team.

So overall, I finished 14 models in 8 days, give or take.  Could I have done more?  Sure, but not while having lots of fun doing other stuff in the process ;)

Major Victoria Haley
Captain Allister Caine
Stormwall
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team (3 models)
Lady Aiyana & Master Holtscabbards, eff those things)
Rangers (Leader and 5 Grunts) 
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution - assembled!
Squire
Stormsmith Stormcaller

And now, off to the Crucible!

No comments:

Post a Comment